Our nine performance dates for 'Anne of Green Gables' in January 2015 are:
- Thursday, January 15 at 7:30 pm (general admission)
- Friday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, January 17 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, January 18 at 2:00 pm (matinee)
- Thursday, January 22 at 7:30 pm
- Friday, January 23 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, January 24 at 2:00 pm (matinee)
- Saturday, January 24 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, January 25 at 2:00 pm (matinee)
Tickets are on sale beginning December 1, 2014 and may be purchased in any of these ways:
- • call LSSE at 413-259-3065
- • in person at the LSSE office, Bangs Community Center, 70 Boltwood Walk, Amherst, MA 01002
- (Mon-Fri, 8:00-4:30, 8:00-12:00 on Fri Jan 18 and Fri Jan 25)
- • buy tickets online
- • at the Box Office at Bowker Auditorium, 1 hour before the performance.
For Gift Certificates call 413-259-3065 (they make great holiday gifts!)
- • Thursday, January 15 at 7:30
- General Admission: All Seats $12 for Adults/$10 for Children 12 and under
- • All other dates are reserved seating
- Adults $20
- Students/Seniors $16
- Children 12 and under $10
- • Group Rates (Groups of 15 or more)
- Discounted tickets ($2.00 off per ticket) for groups of 15 or more are available for Reserved Seating Performances only. To request the discounted rate for your group, please call or visit LSSE.
Performances of Anne of Green Gables will only be cancelled in extremely bad weather. Please check our website at www.alsct.org for cancellations due to inclement weather as well as information on the dates and times of make-up performances. A performance cancelled the first weekend will run the following Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm. A performance cancelled the second weekend will run on Sunday evening at 7:30 pm.
In the event of a cancellation, ticket holders may use their tickets at the designated make-up performance for that show. If patrons are unable to attend the make-up performance, we will make our best effort to accommodate them with available seating at another performance.
As a small, non-profit community theater, it is not our policy to offer cash refunds for performances cancelled due to inclement weather or other emergencies. We invite those who must forfeit their tickets due to weather related cancellations to consider the expense a donation to Amherst Leisure Services Community Theater. Questions and concerns about cancelled performances may be directed to our producers at: email@example.com